Can you imagine wings just being a normal part of everyday life like imagine
- Stepping out of the shower and blow drying your wings each morning before work
- Sitting back in a chair and having them flop over the back lazily
- Shielding yourself from the sudden rain with your thick feathers
- Waking up in the morning with bedhead and bedfeathers
Some small tips for posing! Remember that anatomy is important. It’s good that after you draw these stick figures, you try to set up the character’s body on top of the sketch sticks immediately and see how your character’s anatomy can be applied to the pose that you choose.
If it doesn’t really work, KEEP TRYING until it does work. It’s very likely that you aren’t going to get the pose right on the first try, so it’s good just to keep working at it until you’re satisfied!
Unless you’re one of those people who are never satisfied, then I cannot really help you there. ;w;
Step 1: Go someplace public with your laptop.
Step 2: Click HERE
Step 3: Press f11
Step 4: Start typing frantically.
Step 5: Make sure other people see your screen.
Step 6: ???????
Step 7: Profit
Cats Don’t Dance (1997)
I turn on my computer. I wait impatiently as it connects. I go online and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words: “You’ve got mail.” I hear nothing, not even a sound on the streets of New York. Just the beat of my own heart. I have mail… from you.
Let’s go scarf shopping.
Let’s go scarf shopping.
I may have re-blogged it before. It is worth re-reblogging.
ADVICE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY:
- wait until it gets dark and make tea or coffee or hot chocolate, or if it’s too hot outside make yourself a healthy smoothie with your favorite things in it at any point during the day
- put on your favorite underwear, it helps, trust me, it’s an old family secret (i’m not kidding)
- if you have a pet, play the “how many things can i stick on you until you move or get mad” game (bonus points if they fall asleep, extra bonus points if a family member sees you and tells you to quit it, extra double ultra points if they join in)
- rip a peice of paper into as many little pieces as you can
- go to animeseason.com and click “random anime” until you see one that looks completely ridiculous (or actually good) and watch the first episode. repeat if it sucked or if you get bored halfway through
- spend at least an hour making a music playlist for how you feel right now and save it for now or when you feel a bad mood rise again
- curl up in bed and cover yourself with blankets and pillows and put in music and just lay there for a while (sleeping is also good)
- eat everything
- drink lots of water
- it’s okay bad moods don’t last forever!!!!!! i promise!!! you will be yourself soon and there are people who love you very much, don’t be afraid to reach out to them
- you are lovely
- eat lots of bananas
here are some more friends
- i bet there is still a box of crayons in your house somewhere (if not you can get them cheap during back-to-school sales); find them and use them (maybe while watching ridiculous anime)
- sunshine if you can manage it or just a sun lamp trust me it matters more than you think especially in winter
- hugs even if they are stuffed animals or your pet or your pillow whatever is on hand
- if you’ve got a favorite lotion/soap/thing that is scented use it liberally
- cry if you need, if it doesn’t start by itself or if you don’t want to attract attention put on a sad movie so you have an excuse
- write this down to pull out on future bad days:
- it is okay to have a day where you don’t get things done
- it is okay not to have a reason for feeling bad
- taking care of yourself is a worthwhile use of time
- if you still don’t feel better it is not your fault (and it is okay to ask for help)